Why wait for an Ofsted inspection to review the performance of your children’s social care service?
Commissioning a mock inspection from the expert team at Skylakes will confirm your strengths, identify your weaknesses, establish your opportunities. We’ll then provide you with a concise, practical plan to get and stay inspection ready, reducing the risk of receiving a ‘requires improvement’ or ‘inadequate’ judgement. We can also deploy rapid reaction teams to focus on raising standards in key practice areas.
We’re here to support you in achieving the best outcomes for vulnerable children and young people, improving their life chances. We’ll not only help you ensure that your service is running with optimum effectiveness. We’ll also help you innovate, using SMART business processes and best practice models to drive service improvement.
Here are just some of the areas covered by our Ofsted preparation service:
- Verifying compliance in all children’s electronic records.
- Desktop reviews.
- Ensuring all casework involving children subject to statutory plans meets national indicators and Ofsted standards.
- Mapping data reporting and management information to track pre and post-inspection performance.
- Driving the improvement plan and reporting to the improvement board.
- Mentoring your leadership team in line with Ofsted leadership guidance and expectations.